- 2017 CAHME Update at AUPHA Annual Conference
- 2016 CAHME Update at AUPHA Annual Conference
- 2015 CAHME Update at AUPHA Leaders Conference
Global Accreditation Resources
- West, D. and Stanowski, A. (2017) Global Accreditation Concept Paper. Approved by the CAHME Board, November 10, 2017.
- Stanowski, A. (2017) Global Accreditation for Healthcare Management Education: The Time is Now. Presented at Aspects of Promoting International Accreditation of Health Care Management Program. The University of Georgia, Tbilisi, Georgia. December 12, 2017.
- Executive Summary of International Study
- Phase I Report: International Study
- Phase II Report: International Study
- Getting to 100: Preparing Healthcare Leaders for the Next 50 Years
- CAHME_To Be the Change_Preparing The Future Leaders Of Healthcare
- 2012 CAHME Corporate Member Meeting Proceedings White Paper
- Online Instruction
CAHME Background and History
- The Final Report of the Blue Ribbon Task Force
- Building the Profession Through Quality and Value for Health Administration Education and Practice
- Association of Specialized and Professional Accreditors (ASPA) represents the interests of the specialized and professional accreditation community to higher education and government. ASPA sets standards through a “Code of Good Practice” for accreditors.