One of the highlights of each year for CAHME is our announcement of our various award and scholarship winners. We are encouraging all CAHME-accredited programs (and CAHME-certified Healthcare Quality and Safety programs) to consider applying for these student scholarships, faculty grants, and award programs. Each year, they help us to recognize some of the best-of-the-best, while also honoring our corporate sponsors and individuals who made lasting impacts on healthcare and the world around them.
This year’s award and grant opportunities include:
- CAHME/Canon Solutions America Award: $5,000 to a program committed to sustainability in healthcare.
- CAHME/Wharton Research Data Service Faculty Grant: $1,500 award for the best faculty paper to advance the quality of healthcare management processes through the use of empirical quantitative data
- CAHME/Dawn Gideon Foundation Scholarship: $2,000 to a female student who has demonstrated a commitment to communities in need.
- CAHME/Judy Baar Topinka Foundation Scholarship: $2,000 to a student pursuing an internship or fellowship in public policy at a government, foundation, or other public policy organization.
- CAHME/Tim Campbell Scholarship: $2,000 for a student who embodies a spirit of service to others and volunteerism.
Applying is easy, and all the necessary forms and information can be found on our web site at CAHME.org/awards. Applications are due by 5:00pm on November 21, 2019. Winners will be honored at next year’s ACHE Congress in March 2020.
I hope all eligible programs will share this information with their students, faculty, and colleagues.
Anthony Stanowski, DHA, FACHE
President & CEO