CAHME Learning Management System
The CAHME Learning Management System (LMS) is a multi-faceted resource to site visitors and programs. CAHME provides access to educational resources through online learning. Currently four courses are available, each consisting of multiple classes.
- Site Visitor Training. The goal of the site visitor training are to enable site visitors to provide a consistent and reliable process of reviewing programs for accreditation. Attendees need to be CAHME fellows, or invited to attend by CAHME staff.
More info >
- CAHME Mentorship Circle. Enables programs to learn from best practices as presented by programs that have earned the distinction of being a CAHME Mentorship Circle programs. Access to materials in this course are provided free of charge to all CAHME Accredited programs, programs that applied, programs in Candidacy, or programs that are Founding Members of the Healthcare Quality and Safety initiative.
More info >
- Boot Camp. This training consists of a prerequiste coarse, and two sessions of 3 classes each. Ther eare recorded and interactive sessions. The boot camp is open to all but a fee is required.
Virtual CAHME Bootcamp >
- Competency Attainment Series. This 2017 series highlights several programs that have demonstrated how they assess student competency. The session is available on the CAHME You Tube Channel.
- Army Baylor University
- Seton Hall University
- Ashford University/University of St Augustine
- UT Health Services/Georgia Southern University
For more information, contact:
301-298-1820 ext. 703