CAHME Digital Fellowship Badges
Furthering Your CAHME Fellowship
As a CAHME Fellow, you serve a critical role in ensuring that the next generation of healthcare leaders receives the education and experience to ensure they are ready to lead. While we at CAHME wholeheartedly extend our recognition and gratitude for your significant contributions to future healthcare leaders, we also want to support you in your ability to share your achievements with others.
CAHME Digital Fellowship Badge
CAHME, in partnership with Credly, a leader in digital credentialing, has developed an exclusive Digital Fellowship Badge which provides visual recognition for our three levels of CAHME Fellowship: Master Fellow, Certified Fellow and Fellow.
Sharing your Accomplishment
While information about your CAHME Fellowship may already be included in your resume, including the CAHME Digital Fellowship Badge on your online social media profiles, resume, website, email signature and other platforms, helps you to stand out to your clients and professional connections and visually indicates that you have the up-to-date knowledge and verified skills of a CAHME Fellow.
Using Credly’s sharing options, earners can share their badges directly to LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook from their Acclaim account.
To share your badge:
- Log into your account on www.credly.com
- Select the badge you’d like to share
- At the top of the page, select the blue “Share” button
- You will be brought to the “Share Badge” screen where you can find different tabs directing you to connect your social media accounts and share your badge
Fellowship Level Eligibility Requirements
Eligibility to receive a CAHME Digital Fellowship Badge will be evaluated on an annual basis at the end of the fiscal year and will require approval by the Accreditation Council at the Fall meeting. To be eligible to receive a digital badge, each Fellow must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Maintain their certification as a Fellow by being current on education around CAHME accreditation policies. This is measured by completion of the respective Core Learning Center (CLC) modules as designated. (These modules must be completed once per year, anytime between July 1st and June 30th)
- Visit at least 2 programs in the most recent 4-year period. (See chart below for requirements by level).
- Maintain a satisfaction score of 4.0
- Attend at least one Accreditation Council meeting during tenure as Fellow.
CAHME Digital Fellowship Badge links:
CAHME Digital Fellowship Badge FAQs