Exclusive Industry Partnerships (Programs)
1. No cost access to Modern Healthcare Digital Subscription .
Thanks to our friends at Modern Healthcare, students in CAHME-accredited programs and CAHME Certified programs in Quality and Safety are eligible to receive a complimentary Modern Healthcare Classic Subscription. This is an important resource for students and helps to advance the quality of healthcare management education.
2. No cost access for your students to the AHA Personal Membership Groups.
The American Hospital Association offers students in CAHME-accredited programs and CAHME Certified programs in Quality and Safety special free access to AHA Professional Membership Groups.
AHA Professional Membership Groups offer students access to networking, emerging news, and resources to support students in their coursework. Students will find that participating in an AHA Professional Membership Group provides a competitive edge in advancing their careers. Membership includes access to the coveted AHA Futurescan report that identifies important trends in healthcare.
3. No cost access for your students to selected services at Medical Group Management Association (MGMA) (Coming Soon!) .
4. No cost access to information from The CASE Association (coming soon!)
5. Scholarships and grants only for CAHME Accredited programs. Go to Award program page for more details.https://cahme.org/healthcare-management-education-accreditation/cahme-awards/cahme-awards-program/
How To Access
Students should contact program directors at their CAHME-Accredited Program for more information on how to access. Students must go through their program directors to access these benefits; you can not apply to CAHME directly.
For more information about these benefits, contact CAHME’s Program Relations and Marketing Coordinator Dana Alexander at 301-298-1820 Ext 6 or email email@example.com.