In 2020, CAHME will once again offer two boot camps. CAHME’s Accreditation Boot camps are designed with a special focus on competency-based education related to CAHME’s accreditation criteria to help you prepare for the accreditation process. Discussion on the new 2017 accreditation criteria will be held to ensure programs fully understand and comply with the new criteria. These in-person accreditation boot camps will be engaging, interactive, and will offer participants a variety of tools, technical instructions and hands-on practice.
CAHME bootcamps are held twice a year, at ACHE Congress in March and AUPHA’s Annual Meeting in June. Come back later to this page to learn more and sign up.
Learning Objectives: You will come away from this in-person session with a better understanding of the CAHME accreditation process, along with knowledge and an understanding of how to:
1. Implement or refine statements of mission and vision that guide program design and assessment with a particular focus on competency based education;
2. Design teaching and assessment tools aligned with competency-based education; and
3. Prepare for a self-assessment and site visit focused on the program’s mission and competency model.
1.Convenient: The all-day, in-person boot camp is offered in conjunction with the AUPHA Annual Meeting.
2. Invaluable Content: Packed with content that will help ensure a smooth and successful accreditation process. Session will be intensive and engaging.
3. Highly Interactive: Participants will have a chance to apply their learning about the accreditation criteria through short case examples and scenarios.
Additional meeting details will be communicated by CAHME, once you complete this registration process. Please contact CAHME at email@example.com or 301-298-1820 for any additional questions.