The CAHME/Tim Campbell Scholarship for Selfless Service to Others and the Community
The CAHME/Tim Campbell Scholarship for Selfless Service to Others and the Community is named for Tim Campbell, a CAHME board member who personified a commitment to service and volunteerism. Tim believed in hard work and selfless service in his professional and personal life and believed that true success is measured through relationships that help others reach their full potential.
Accepting applications now through November 17, 2023.
- Student in CAHME Accredited or Certified Program
- Nominations must be made by the students Program Director, or a faculty member on behalf of the University Program Director
What You Need to Apply
- Program Director Contact Information
- University Information
- Student Nominee Contact Information
The nomination consists of two essays of no more than 250 words (limit to 1,250 characters) each. Essays should be completed by the Program Director, and we recommend typing your essay responses in a saved document outside of the online application in case of technical difficulties. You may copy and paste from your personal document to the online application when you are ready.
- In approximately 250 words (limit to 1,250 characters) or less, explain what makes this student an ideal candidate to receive a CAHME scholarship? (If you are nominating this student to multiple scholarships, you can copy this response.)
- In approximately 250 words (limit to 1,250 characters) or less, provide specific example (s) of how the nominee embodies a spirit of volunteerism and service that helps others. (Be specific to the award criteria.)
- One-time scholarship of $3,000.00
- One complimentary ticket to the CAHME Awards Ceremony on March 24, 2024, at ACHE Congress
- One complimentary ticket to ACHE Congress
- Roundtrip Airfare
- 2-night hotel stay
- Recognition on CAHME’s website and social media
Past Award Recipients
For More Information:
Dana Alexander, MHA
Communications and Engagement Manager
301-298-1820 ext. 6