The CAHME/Sachs Family Foundation Scholarship in Honor of Michael A Sachs for Entrepreneurs in Healthcare Management
The CAHME/Sachs Family Foundation Scholarship in Honor of Michael A Sachs for Entrepreneurs in Healthcare Management is targeted to supporting students who demonstrate the potential to innovate in healthcare.
Applications are due November 17, 2023.
- Student in CAHME Accredited or Certified Program
- Nominations must be made by the students Program Director, or a faculty member on behalf of the University Program Director
What You Need to Apply
- Program Director Contact Information
- University Information
- Student Nominee Contact Information
The nomination consists of two essays of no more than 250 words (limit to 1,250 characters) each. Essays should be completed by the Program Director, and we recommend typing your essay responses in a saved document outside of the online application in case of technical difficulties. You may copy and paste from your personal document to the online application when you are ready.
- In approximately 250 words (limit to 1,250 characters) or less, explain what makes this student an ideal candidate to receive a CAHME scholarship? (If you are nominating this student to multiple scholarships, you can copy this response.)
- In approximately 250 words (limit to 1,250 characters) or less, provide specific example (s) of how the nominee creates true change in healthcare. How does the student challenge the status quo to transform healthcare? (Be specific to the award criteria.)
- One-time scholarship of $3,000.00
- One complimentary ticket to the CAHME Awards Ceremony on March 24, 2024, at ACHE Congress
- One complimentary ticket to ACHE CongressRoundtrip Airfare
- 2-night hotel stay
- Commemorative CAHME Award Recognizing Your Success
- Recognition on CAHME’s website and social media
Past Award Recipients
For More Information:
Dana Alexander, MHA
Communications and Engagement Manager
301-298-1820 ext. 6